To submit an employment opportunity in the Holt County area for publication on this website , please call City of Atkinson Economic Development Director Amanda Sindelar at 402-925-5313 or email email@example.com.
FLAT IRON BAR & GRILL in Atkinson has immediate openings for cook and server positions. Pick up a job application during business hours at 112 S. Main St. or call 402-925-2933.
FIRST STOP in Atkinson is looking for part-time closing and middle shifts. Starting pay above minimum wage. Applications at the store or call 402-925-2271.
SUBWAY in Atkinson is now accepting applications for full-time and part-time for both morning and night shifts. Apply online at www.mysubwaycareer.com. Starting wage is $12 per hour. Tip sharing. Free meals. Full benefits available for full-time employees.
DOLLAR GENERAL in Atkinson accepting applications for:
Lead Sales Associative, Full-time (2016-113414)
Lead Sales Associate, Part-time (2016-101133)
Sales Associate (2016-101131)
Apply today by visiting dg.com/careers. Click search jobs. Enter requisition ID into the first box labeled "Keyword, Requisition ID, or City/State." Or text "DGJOBS" to 25000.
VIAERO WIRELESS in O'Neill is hiring:
Retail Sales Associate
- Earn up to $40k
- Hourly, plus commission
- Medical, vision, dental, 401K, paid vacation & holidays
- Free company phone/service
Apply today online at www.viaero.com/careers or in-store at 132 S. 4th St., O'Neill, NE 68763. (11/24)
VILLAGE OF INMAN is taking applications for village clerk. Must have some knowledge of Quicken program and some clerical abilities. Send resume to: Village of Inman, P.O. Box 116, Inman, NE 68742. (11/24)
GOTSCHALL & SHOLES PC, LLC is looking to hire:
Legal Assistant or Administrative Assistant
- Will work primarily in their Atkinson office.
- Competitive wages and benefits.
- Provides flexible hours.
If interested, please submit a letter of application and resume to: Gotschall & Sholes PC, LLC, P.O. Box 300, O'Neill, NE 68763, ATTN: Michael Sholes, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. (11/3)
WEST HOLT MEDICAL SERVICES in Atkinson is now hiring:
Accounts Payable Coordinator, Full-time
Clinic Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Full-time
Clinic Medical Assistant, Full-time
Kitchen/Cafeteria Help, Part-time
Purchasing Position, Part-time
Facility Maintenance Position, Part-time
Download employment application and read more about the positions at: www.westholtmed.org/careers. (11/24)
PARKSIDE MANOR in Stuart is looking for:
Activity Director, Full-time
- Manage activity department.
- Willing to train the right candidate.
- Some experience working in long-term care would be beneficial, but not required.
- $450 monthly full-time bonus after 60 days of full-time employment.
If interested, please call 402-924-3601 and ask for Lucas or Mary. (10/27)
GOOD SAMARITAN SOCIETY in Atkinson is looking for:
Nurse Aide, Full-time Evenings
RNs & LPNs, Full-time or Part-time
Go to www.good-sam.com for more information on job openings or call 402-925-2875. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. (12/1)
COUNTRY LANE RETIREMENT VILLAGE in O'Neill is hiring:
CNA or CMA, Night Shift, Full-time
- Sign-on Bonus
- Country Lane Retirement Village is a highly respected senior living community that offers independent living, assisted living and memory care.
- We believe in supporting a healthy life/work balance for our staff so we do rotating weekends and holidays.
- Our staff is privileged to care for some amazing seniors and we take our job seriously, but we also like to have fund.
We are an equal opportunity employer - Apply in person at 1203 E. Hynes, O'Neill, NE 68763. (12/1)
ARBOR CARE CENTERS in O'Neill has the following positions open:
Director of Nursing
- Employee referral program
- Increased wage scale
- Shift differentials
- Student loan reimbursement
- Tuition pay
- Employee meals
- Insurance benefits
Apply in person at 1102 N. Harrison St. (Hwy. 281) or call 402-336-2384. (12/1)
LITTLE TOTS PRESCHOOL AND DAYCARE CENTER in O'Neill is looking for full-time and part-time help. Call 402-336-1414 or stop by the center at 619 E. Fremont St. (12/1)
CENTRAL NEBRASKA COMMUNITY ACTION PARTNERSHIP in O'Neill is looking for:
Early Childhood Infant/Toddler Cook, Full-time
- Starting wage of $11.76 per hour
- Health, dental, life, and vision insurance.
- Generous leave accrual (PTO)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible four-day working schedule
- Opportunities for professional development
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid birthday off
- Employer matched retirement up to 3%
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Nebraska driver's license and working phone
- Previous experience working with infants 0-3 and their families
- Purchase food and prepare meals complying with USDA requirements
- Responsible for cleaning classroom and doing dishes, laundry, etc.
O'NEILL PUBLIC SCHOOLS in O'Neill is looking for:
Caring Person to Work at Early Childhood Sixpence Center
- 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Duties would include:
- Playing and caring for children aged 6 weeks to 3 years of age, depending on the site.
- Cleaning and disinfecting the center and toys.
- Working cooperatively with the head teacher.
- Holding a child development associate credential or high school diploma with 1,500 variable clock hours of childcare experience.
- Assistance with completing the Child Development Associate credential is available.
STUART PUBLIC SCHOOL is hiring bus drivers for the 2022-23 school year and beyond. Interested individuals will need to contact Mr. Robert Hanzlik, Superintendent, for more details at 402-924-3302, Ext. 102. (11/24)
NEBRASKA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION has an exceptional opportunity for an Entry Level Highway Construction Technician I to join our team in O'Neill. Experience is preferred but not necessary. NDOT will train the right person to conduct on-site construction inspection and survey for transportation projects. For a full job description or to apply, visit www.statejobs.nebraska.gov. NDOT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. (11/24)
THREE RIVER COMMUNICATIONS is hiring:
Inside/Outside Technician Positions in O'Neill & Ainsworth
- Prior experience preferred, but not required.
- Three Rivers offers a competitive salary with excellent health and retirement benefits.
Please submit your resume for consideration to: Three River Telco, P.O. Box 66, Lynch, NE 68746. (11/3)
POLLOCK REDI MIX in Ewing, Neligh, Elign and Tilden is hiring:
Redi Mix Truck Drivers at all locations
- Pay based on experience.
- Health insurance, 401K, and paid holidays.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening.
BOOMGAARS in O'Neill is hiring:
- This position will be required to work some days, evenings and weekend shifts.
- Individual should have good customer relations skills and some register or computer experience.
- Will work 3-5 days per week with a total of 25-40 hours per week.
Apply in person at Bomgaars, 302 E. Hwy. 20 in O'Neill. (10/20)
BOYD-HOLT E911 DISPATCH CENTER in O'Neill is hiring:
Communication Dispatcher, Full-time
- Offers generous health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- The company covers 100 percent of health insurance premiums, regardless of their tiers.
- Providing dependable, courteous and efficient services to all law enforcement, fire and rescue service providers, and the general public in both Boyd and Holt counties in times of emergency.
Preferred Talents & Abilities
- Effective communication, both verbal and written.
- Work independently.
- Multitask and remain organized.
- Ability to work through stressful situations.
- High level of problem solving and critical thinking.
- High school diploma or equivalent, required.
- Must be able to work 12-hour shifts, 6:00-6:00.
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Interested parties can email the director for an application at email@example.com or stop by the 3rd floor of the Holt County Courthouse to pickup an an application and a full job description. Boyd Holt E911 is an EOE. (12/1)
VILLAGE OF INMAN is looking for a part-time road maintenance worker from November to December. Maintainer experience preferred. Apply by mail to: Village of Inman, P.O. Box 116, Inman, NE 68742. (11/24)
CO ENTERPRISES INC. in Atkinson is seeking:
Counter Sales Person, Full-time or Part-time
C.O. Enterprises is an auto and ag parts retail store. Knowledge and experience with ag and automotive repair recommended.
WHITE'S SERVICE, INC. in Atkinson is hiring:
- Operate cash register
- Stock shelves
- Housekeeping duties
- Evenings & Saturdays required
Please apply in person at: 405 E. 5th St. or send resume to: White's Service, Inc., P.O. Box 399, Atkinson, NE 68713. For more information, call 402-925-2663. (12/1)
AZZ GALVANIZING in Atkinson has the following positions available:
Production, All Shifts
- Salary based on experience.
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, life and AD&D insurance. Vacation, sick personal time, 10 paid holidays, one personal holiday. 401K, IRA’s, company stock purchase program.
- Referral bonuses, attendance bonuses, monthly TRAITS bonuses, and Acclaim reward point spot bonuses. AZZ Cares employee foundation, and access to Workforce Chaplains.
Please apply in person at 87651 477th Ave. (East Hwy. 20), Atkinson, NE 68713 or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. (12/1)
GREEN PLAINS ATKINSON LLC is seeking to fill the following positions at its Atkinson ethanol plant:
- Affordable health, dental and vision insurance beginning day one.
- Competitive hourly wage.
- Employer paid life insurance coverage
- Promotional opportunities within.
- Paid bonding time for parents.
- 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting/company match
- Paid time off (accrue 17 days off in your first 12 months)
- 11 paid holidays per year
- Wellness program
Interested applications, please apply online at www.gpreinc.com/careers. Equal Opportunity Employer (12/1)
TRANSPORTATION PARTNERS AND LOGISTICS in O'Neill is looking for full-time rigger/site receiver/maintenance//telehandler operators. Daily activities include:
- Unloading of wind turbine components from rail utilizing standard rigging techniques with heavy cranes and off-road forklifts.
- Daily use of personal protective equipment, to include hard hat, safety toe boots, hi vis vest, safety glasses, gloves.
- Long-term storage and care of wind turbine components utilizing manufacturers procedures and practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work environment is mostly outdoors with some indoor work.
- Must have reliable transportation to work daily.
- Good with hands, able to listen well, motivated, reliable, able to perform work as instructed, able to read and understand written work instructions, able to understand and follow established safety protocols and practices.
- Company offers medical, dental and vision insurance as well as vacation and 401K for all employees.
FOR MORE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES VISIT