Area Employment Opportunities
ATKINSON SENIOR CENTER is seeking:
- Will help with home delivery of Meals on Wheels
- One day per week, approximately 1 1/2 hours
- Free lunch and mileage.
FLAT IRON BAR & GRILL in Atkinson has immediate openings for cook and server positions. Pick up a job application during business hours at 112 S. Main St. or call 402-925-2933.
FIRST STOP in Atkinson is looking for part-time closing and middle shifts. Starting pay above minimum wage. Applications at the store or call 402-925-2271.
SUBWAY in Atkinson is now accepting applications for full-time and part-time for both morning and night shifts. Apply online at www.mysubwaycareer.com. Starting wage is $12 per hour. Tip sharing. Free meals. Full benefits available for full-time employees.
DOLLAR GENERAL in Atkinson accepting applications for:
Lead Sales Associative, Full-time (2016-113414)
Lead Sales Associate, Part-time (2016-101133)
Sales Associate (2016-101131)
Apply today by visiting dg.com/careers. Click search jobs. Enter requisition ID into the first box labeled "Keyword, Requisition ID, or City/State." Or text "DGJOBS" to 25000.
HOLT COUNTY ATTORNEY'S OFFICE in O'Neill is seeking:
Legal Assistant, Full-time
Child Support Enforcement Case Worker
- Legal background/education strongly preferred.
- Full family health insurance and retirement available.
Qualified applicants are asked to send a cover letter and resume to: Brent M. Kelly, Holt County Attorney, email@example.com. No phone calls please. (8/17)
KAUP'S FINANCIAL ADVISORS, INC. in Stuart is looking to expand its team and fill multiple positions within its firm. Positions include:
- General Office
- No prior experience is required. Willing to train the right candidate.
- Pay will be based on prior work experience.
- Flexible team work environment.
- Competitive wages.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Company sponsored medical insurance, disability insurance and 401K plan.
To submit an application, please mail your resume to PO Box 265, 113 N. Main St., Stuart, NE 68780, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Scott or Ben at 402-924-3607 with any questions on the positions. (8/17)
HOLT COUNTY COURT in O'Neill is accepting applications for a:
Assistant Clerk Senior Position, Full-time
- Current hiring rate is $3,374.31
- This position requires traveling to other surrounding counties within the 8th Judicial District up to 50 percent of the time.
- This position will remain open until filled so submit your application as soon as possible.
Please visit https://statejobs.nebraska.gov for the detailed position under the Nebraska Supreme Court to apply. (8/17)
VALLEY HOPE ADDICTION TREATMENT & RECOVERY in O'Neill is hiring for the following positions:
Cook I, Part-time
Preferred requirements include:
- One year of dietary/food service experience.
- Specialized training in food prep.
Starting wage $14 per hour.
Housekeeper I, Part-time
Preferred requirements include:
- Six months housekeeping experience in residential or hotel setting.
Starting wage $14 per hour.
Valley Hope offers generous benefits, competitive wages, advancement opportunities and more. Please apply on our website at www.valleyhope/careers or email your resume to employment@valleyhc. Located at 1421 N. 10th St., O'Neill, NE 68763 - 402-336-0008. (7/27)
NORTHEAST NEBRASKA AREA AGENCY ON AGING is looking for:
In-Home Chore Providers in the O'Neill area
- Chore services include meal preparation, laundry, cleaning and personal care.
Call Steve at 1-800-672-8368. (8/3)
PARKSIDE MANOR in Stuart has an opening for:
LPN or RN Charge Nurse, Night Shift, Full-time
Nurse Aide, Full-time
Evening Cook, Part-time
For more information, call 42-924-3601 for details. EOE (7/27)
COUNTRY LANE RETIREMENT VILLAGE in O'Neill is hiring for:
Maintenance Director, Part-time
- Will manage general tasks, meet the needs of the residents and keep up on monitoring of systems to meet state regulations, per fire code.
- Experience in homelike repairs would be helpful.
- Hours flexible, 10-15 on average per week.
- Oversee our health services department.
- Successful candidate must be a licensed nurse in Nebraska and enjoy working with older adults.
- A quality mindset with excellent assessment and communication skills.
- This part-time position has opportunity for full-time employment.
CMA, Day-Shift & Night-Shift, Full-time & Part-time
- Successful candidate is a high school graduate who has completed or is willing to complete the 75-hour CMA course.
- Has good communication skills.
- Wants to work with a team that is passionate about providing quality care and is reliable.
- Requirements include CMA Certification.
- Higher starting wages.
- Free employee meal program.
- Uniforms are provided.
- Earn while you learn opportunities.
- Career growth opportunities.
Direct your questions to 402-961-1358 or apply in person at 1203 E. Hynes Ave., O'Neill, NE 68763. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. (7/13)
THE EVERGREEN ASSISTED LIVING RESIDENCE in O'Neill is seeking:
Cook, Part-time Day Shift
GOOD SAMARITAN SOCIETY in Atkinson is now hiring:
Dietary Aide, Part/Full-time Days, 24-30 hours per week
RN or LPN, Full-time for Days and Evenings
Visit sanfordcareers.com to learn more and to apply. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action. For more details and information about this position call 402-925-2875 and ask for Jessica Eby. (8/17)
ARBOR CARE CENTERS in O'Neill has the following positions open:
- Competitive wages - $32 to $40,58.
- Excellent weekend differential.
- Excellent benefits package for full-time - 30 hours.
Day Certified Nursing Assistant
- Competitive wages - $18 to $22.83.
- Excellent weekend differential.
- Excellent benefits package for full-time - 30 hours
Dietary Aide, Part-time
Apply in person at Arbor Care Centers, 1102 N. Harrison (Hwy. 281), O'Neill, NE 68763. For more information, call 402-336-2384. (8/10)
ELKHORN VALLEY FAMILY MEDICINE is looking for:
Clinic Nursing Position
- Working with one provider Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- No weekends or holidays.
- Very competitive salary with Cafeteria Plan.
Mail or present resume to: Elkhorn Valley Family Medicine, Attention Personnel Manager, 304 E. Douglas St., O'Neill, NE 68763. (8/17)
WEST HOLT MEDICAL SERVICES in Atkinson is now hiring:
Lab Tech, Full-time & Part-time
Radiology Tech, PRN/On-Call
Hospital Nursing, Full-time, Part-time, PRN
Hospital CNA, Full-time with Rotating Shifts
CENTRAL NEBRASKA COMMUNITY ACTION PARTNERSHIP is looking for:
WIC RN or LPN in O'Neill, Part-time or Full-time
- Starting wage of $19.94-$21.56/hour for LPN and $23.45-$24.80 for RN.
- Health, dental, life and vision insurance.
- Generous leave accrual (PTO).
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible four-day working schedule.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- 11 paid holidays.
- Paid birthday off.
- Employer matched retirement (up to 3%)
- Must have an active RN or LPN license.
- Working phone.
- Valid NE driver's license.
- Previous experience providing immunizations.
- Provide assistance to clients at WIC clinics.
- Administer vaccinations to participants in the immunization program.
HEARTLAND COUNSELING SERVICES is looking to fill several:
School Based Therapists Positions in the O'Neill, West Holt, Summerland, Bloomfield, and Creighton school districts.
- Full-time 40 hours per week working the school schedule with breaks and summers off.
- $2,500 hiring bonus.
- $45k-$55k DOE.
- Must have a master’s degree in social work, counseling or human services field and must possess or be eligible to obtain a Nebraska license to provide therapy services.
Please visit www.heartlandcounselingservices.org for more information. (8/17)
LITTLE TOTS PRESCHOOL AND DAYCARE CENTER in O'Neill is looking for full-time help. No nights, weekends or holidays. Call 402-336-1414 or stop by the center at 619 E. Fremont St. (8/17)
CARGILL is now hiring for:
Seasonal positions in O'Neill
- Earn $20-$21 per hours and $2,000 sign-on bonus.
Grain Plant Operator in O'Neill
- Earn $18-$20 per hour and $3,000 sign-on bonus.
Apply today at careers.cargill.com. EOE including disability/vets. (8/10)
WHOLE SEED FARM in Atkinson is now accepting applications for:
Seasonal Harvest Help, Part-time
- Looking for truck drivers, tractor operators and line help.
- Must have valid driver's license.
To get an application, call 701-212-8633 and ask for Jon Gilley, farm manager. (8/3)
FAMILY-OWNED CORN & SOYBEAN FARM EAST OF O'NEILL is seeking:
- Over 8,000 acres
- Must be willing to do various jobs including
- Using new John Deere equipment.
- Pivot irrigation
- Mechanical abilities
- Experience in these duties is helpful, but not required.
- CDL is not required, but trucking experience is helpful.
- Hours are variable depending on the season.
- No livestock, so winters are more flexible.
- A driver's license is required.
- Experience in mechanics on newer equipment, farming and trucking preferred but not required.
- Jack-of-all trades
- Timeline - Immediately
- Starting salary - $18.00-$24.00 per hour based on experience.
Call 402-340-4523 for an interview (8/10)
TRIPLE R TIRE in Atkinson has the following opening:
Tire Technician, Full-time
- Will work on all ag, truck, passenger and light truck tires.
- Experience preferred, but not required.
- Willing to train the right person.
Stop in apply in person - East Highway 20 in Atkinson. (8/17)
BIG RED MOTORSPORTS in O'Neill is looking for:
Stop by for an application at 49205 873rd Rd., O'Neill, NE 68763 or call 402-336-3048. (7/20)
HOLT COUNTY ROAD DEPARTMENT invites applications for:
Dump Truck Driver, O'Neill, District 2
- Responsible for hauling and delivery of road maintenance and construction materials from stockpiles or quarries to designated job sites.
- Must perform routine maintenance on trucks and equipment to ensure that all equipment is operating properly.
- Operator must posses a clean driving record and a CDL license with proper endorsements.
- Vacation, sick leave and holiday pay.
- Health insurance.
- Retirement (NPERS)
- Full-time, 44 hours per week
Applications available & inquire: Roads Department, 1806 108th Rd., O'Neill, NE 68763 - 402-336-3888. Application available on Holt County Website www.holtcounty.nebraska.gov. Equal Opportunity Employer. (8/17)
AZZ GALVANIZING in Atkinson has the following positions available:
Production, All Shifts
- Salary based on experience.
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, life and AD&D insurance. Vacation, sick personal time, 10 paid holidays, one personal holiday. 401K, IRA’s, company stock purchase program.
- Referral bonuses, attendance bonuses, monthly TRAITS bonuses, and Acclaim reward point spot bonuses. AZZ Cares employee foundation, and access to Workforce Chaplains.
Please apply in person at 87651 477th Ave. (East Hwy. 20), Atkinson, NE 68713 or send resume to email@example.com.
TRANSPORTATION PARTNERS AND LOGISTICS in O'Neill is looking for full-time rigger/site receiver/maintenance//telehandler operators. Daily activities include:
- Unloading of wind turbine components from rail utilizing standard rigging techniques with heavy cranes and off-road forklifts.
- Daily use of personal protective equipment, to include hard hat, safety toe boots, hi vis vest, safety glasses, gloves.
- Long-term storage and care of wind turbine components utilizing manufacturers procedures and practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work environment is mostly outdoors with some indoor work.
- Must have reliable transportation to work daily.
- Good with hands, able to listen well, motivated, reliable, able to perform work as instructed, able to read and understand written work instructions, able to understand and follow established safety protocols and practices.
- Company offers medical, dental and vision insurance as well as vacation and 401K for all employees.
FOR MORE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES VISIT